Pro-Am Time Time Guidelines:
- Pro-am tee time registration opens on the 17th of every month (1 month prior) @ 9am for PGA Members & 10am for Associates. Example…on April 17th registration opens for ALL April Pro-ams
- Each golf professional is allowed 2 tee times per event. Host Course Professionals, tournament staff, and Sponsor groups receive priority registration.
- Once you earn a tee time, you must register your team through GOLF GENIUS no later than Thursday @ 11:59pm (3 days prior). Golf Genius registration links are listed under each event on the ‘Tournaments’ page and see registration and cancelation policies below.
ForeTees Login Info:
- Username: PGA number (if yours begins with a “0”, do NOT include it)
- Password: last name (all lowercase)
Golf Genius Team Registration:
Once you have an official Pro-Am tee time, Professionals must register your team online through Golf Genius no later than Thursday @ 11:59pm prior to event. Registration links are posted on ‘Tournaments Page’
- Don’t have your team filled yet? Pros are still required to meet the deadline by entering ‘TBD’ for name and ‘999’ for GHIN. Always visit the WMC Tournament page here for golf genius registration links.
- How to edit your team? Ignore the “edit registration” button and instead select “new registration”. Type in your last name and PGA# then click next. Click “your registration” to edit player details and save.
Tee Time Cancelation Policy:
It is 100% the Professionals responsibility to cancel their Pro-Am tee times online. All cancelations must be made online through ForeTees no later than 11:59pm on the Wednesday prior to event you wish to cancel.
Fines and Suspension:
Professionals who fail to meet any of the Tee Time and Golf Genius registration deadlines above are subject to fines and/or suspension of playing privileges determined by the Board of Directors.